Monday, September 19, 2005

Why Do I Try To Take Them Shopping?

Highlight of trip to Kmart: Wee One pulling down her pants in the cart and yelling “Me Poo Poo!” at the top of her lungs, with bare tushy in the middle of the party supply section. Run to bathroom; false alarm.

Highlight of trip to Wegmans, directly following: Same procedure, this time in canned goods. During whirlwind zoom through the store I keep saying, “Just hold it in, we’re almost there, wait until we get to the bathroom,” to which the Wee One keeps replying with her favorite new word, “Why? Why? Why?”

Upon return to the Quistilton Ranch, Wee One insists upon walking around the house with her pants around her ankles, eating a banana.

Why?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I would take naked baby butt and false poo alarms in Wegmans if it only meant I had a Wegmans :)

Love the Wee One! Second children have a charm all their own.

Could you drink some hot cider for me please? I am having lack of season depression.