Tuesday, February 10, 2004

The enterprising folks at AdsByGoogle have once again dared to put an ad on my site. Nothing potentially offensive this time. I’m not really sure how they decided my blog is related to campaigns, though. Perhaps I should endorse a candidate. I’m sure Clark is counting on the approval of the Quistilton Faction, certain that it will pave his way to victory.

I’m curious, though--is Google watching me? “Let’s see how she reacts to the ‘Related Searches: Mermaid Parade’ bar!” To tell you the truth, I’m glad they started putting ads up again. I was feeling guilty about having them host my nonsensical ramblings without potential profit by my benefactors (and let me tell you, I’m bringing in the customers--I know of one confirmed purchase of fuzzy slippers from a link on this site).

Not much happening in the kid department, though I think I can safely say we have a potty champion on our hands. There are many, many hilarious anecdotes related to that process, but I really can’t share them. I would have to put too many dollars in the girl’s therapy jar.

We have added another blog-link, from another mom who also chooses to spend what little free time she has away from her kid blogging about what little free time she has away from her kid. Check it out.

No comments: