Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I added three new links in the ole' sidebar, there. I wanted a direct link to "Goddess of Clarity" so I don't have to sneak through "Fishsuit" every time I go there. "Passing Understanding" and "East Providence Zoo" are from folks whom I harassed into starting blogs. I have to work on the enthusiastic harassing; sometimes people don't like it. At a wedding the Husband and I attended last summer, I harassed everyone about dancing more to the incredible 80's music they had on. After a while, one (fairly drunk) woman looked at me and said, "You are very small, but I am still afraid of you, Dance Pusher."

2 comments:

Linnie said...

It was actually wedding number four of the four-wedding summer--yours was number two, so I was still breaking my shoes in. Same dress that I bought 45 minutes before we were due at your wedding, though (forgot my skirt!).

Anonymous said...

Neato! Thanks, Quistilton. I have a few blogs I still sneak into via Fishsuit, and a few more I sneak into via blogs I sneak into via Fishsuit. Think it's time for a sidebar update of my own.